When my mom says
“Wash the dishes!”
“Do the laundry!”
“Clean your room!”
- Me: procrastinating on tumblr
- My parents: can you please-
- Me: are you serious do you even know how much homework i have im stressing over so much please don't make me do it i really need to get this homework done im so tired
- Me: gets nervous a year before a planned event
These are actually pretty cute.
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
The best part about being all alone in my apartment is that I can sing and dance with no pants on, the worst part if a killer comes in right now I will die with no pants on.
- What girls say: I'm fine
- What girls mean: I'm too embarrassed to ask for water from your mom because this is the first time I've been over and she's asked me like 500 times if I wanted any and I've been saying no but I'm dying of thirst